- Continuous data rate selection up to 4 Gbps
- True parallel bit-error-rate measurement across 8 lanes
- Per lane TX amplitude and pre-emphasis control
- Per lane RX clock recovery and equalization
- TX jitter injection and integrated RX jitter testing
- BERT, eye diagram and analog waveform measurement capabilities
- Flexible loopback support
- State-of-the-art programming environment based on the highly intuitive Python language
The SV1C Personalized SerDes Tester is an ultra-portable, high-performance instrument that creates a new category of tool for high-speed digital product engineering teams. The SV1C fits in one hand and contains 8 independent stimulus generation ports, 8 independent capture and measurement ports and offers world-class signal-integrity features such as jitter injection and jitter measurement.
The SV1C has been designed specifically to address the growing need of a parallel, system-oriented test methodology to enable the test and measurement of complex SerDes interfaces such as PCI Express and MIPI M-PHY. Coupled with a seamless, easy-to-use development environment, this tool enables product engineers with widely varying skill sets to efficiently work with and develop SerDes verification algorithms.